Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 3 of the Commando Kick Butt Challenge

Well it is day 3 of the challenge and Perth has decided to have a sudden warm snap. Outside today it is 34 degrees and that means that I am going to only venture out if it is absolutely essential!

So what changes have I made thus far?

Well, I decided that Sunday was my day to get myself in order and to clear the decks of those things that have been mounting up to distract me. So I plodded my way through a huge project, I spent time with my family and I positioned myself for a great week. Today I have begun my onslaught on the house and I am going to put in some very high energy spurts throughout the day to bring order out of my kids chaos!

Today I am struggling a bit with the notion that I have to give up some things in order to gain something better. It seems that Diet Coke has a bit of a hold on me, but I am determined! I have decided that I need to do my vision board and was surprised to find some photos of myself that I didn't realise I had. In the photos I look great and I was slim and fit. I am going to make up a vision board with these images on them and start to create some words that will make my vision board work for me. Words like "energetic", "inspirational", "leadership", "success", "determined", "focused", "happy", "life giving" and all those other words that describe the me that I want to release onto the platform of my life.

What are you struggling with today? Do you have an image in your mind of the "you" you are seeking to create. Are you actively pursuing your destiny, your passion and your purpose?

Why not join the Woman of Spirit Personal Challenge Quest and commence a project that moves you towards your goals and your destiny?